For more information on our programs and admissions, or for referrals, call: (949) 900-8436
Aliso Ridge Behavioral Health offers the following outpatient treatment programs:
- Adult – Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Adult – Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Adolescent – Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Spravato Medication Clinic
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
The Intensive Outpatient Program [IOP] is designed to provide a concentrated, time-limited, comprehensive therapeutic environment for the treatment of mental health and substance abuse issues. Our IOP group therapy is designed for those seeking tools and principles of recovery either as a step down from an inpatient or partial hospitalization setting, or simply someone needing treatment and support. Each group meets three hours a day, three days a week, usually for an eight- week period.
Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
The Partial Hospitalization Program [PHP] is a comprehensive outpatient program that provides support and treatment for adults facing emotional or mental difficulties. Our program offers the programming features of inpatient care without the overnight hospital stay. The structured format provides physician oversight, therapeutic groups and activities. Since PHP participants return home in the evenings, they can maintain important links to their family and community.
Since we are hospital based, patients have access to a multidisciplinary team of experts that includes psychiatrists, psychologists, registered nurses, master’s-level therapists and counselors.
All programs include:
- Comprehensive Assessment
- Medical Management
- Individualized Treatment Plan
- Education Regarding Diagnosis
- Group Therapy focused on helping patients to obtain life/coping skills and to return to an optimal level of functioning.
- Encouragement of family support and recovery